Custom Wall Murals printed on Peel and Stick Wall Fabric.
This stuff is amazing! Buy a wall mural with your image. Don’t have an image? Need a free image for a mural?
Custom wall murals are the perfect wall treatment for either permanent or temporary walls. These popular murals will not harm walls nor leave any residue; and, they will remain on the walls as long as you need!
Colorenlargement.com’s amazing custom murals adhere to walls, floors, ceilings, metal, and plastic — and, these murals will even peel off and stick to yet another surface!
Our murals are perfect for the baby’s room, a kid’s rooms, a man cave, or a retail store. These murals are the perfect solution where you want to make a big impact without permanently affecting the wall.
Our adhesive-back fabric sticks to any non-porous flat surface and removes easily with no residue. This fabric works great for a variety of indoor and outdoor applications, including windows, backlits, doors, floors, sign boards, and other flat surfaces. The adhesive is removable, reusable, and re-positionable. It does not remove paint, is safe to apply over wallpaper, applies without wrinkles, and does not rear nor rip. Just peel and stick your wall mural to any flat surface for an instant change!
How big can we go? Watch this video.
What is Photo-Tex?
Photo Tex is a peel and stick, patented, polyester fabric, adhesive media material that can be installed on virtually any flat surface (except non-painted brick) in any weather condition and then removed and reused many times over. Photo Tex is non-toxic, green and phthalates free.
Wall Mural Installation Instructions
Prepare Your Wall
- VERY IMPORTANT: Smooth out any bumps and fill any cracks in the wall.
- Remove all switch plates and wall fixtures.
- Clean the surface with a warm, damp towel so the the wall mural fabric will stick directly to it, avoiding any dust or residue on the surface.
Peel of Paper Backing and Stick
- Peel the paper backing a few inches (3 to 4 inches) down away from the top of the mural.
- Apply the back of the mural to the wall and press it down, you can use your hands or a straight edge like a credit card.
- Once you have the top stuck to the wall, you are ready to peel the backing down from the back of mural, a few inches at a time, while smoothing it on the wall.
- If wrinkles appear, avoid force to get them out, rather peel the mural back up and reapply, our wall mural fabric is very forgiving so re-application is pretty easy.
Align Panels for multi-roll (wide) murals. Note: each roll comes in approx 48-60 inch widths, depending on the full width of your wall and design.
- Repeat the directions in step 1 and 2.
- Keep in mind that ensuring the proper alignment of the first panel will allow for successful installation of all remaining panels.
After installing the first panel, verify that it is aligned and positioned correctly on the wall. Then align panel 2 with panel 1. There will be a 1/2 inch overlap- the second panel will slightly overlap panel 1. Match the pattern of the mural with the overlap, do not “butt up the seam” the mural. Repeat previous steps for any additional panels.
Instruction Video – Busting a Seam
You may prefer to simply overlap the seam.
If your seam looks good, depending on the “busy-ness” of the image, you may prefer to NOT bust the seam.
When you receive your wall mural it will come with 1-2″ overlap, for example the 1st panel will have 1 extra inch of the 2nd panel, the 2nd panel will have 1 inch of the 1st and 3rd panel and so on. Once you install your panels overlapping the seams, it’s time to “bust the seams”. This will leave you a nearly perfect almost invisible seam. Watch this video to see more.
Perfect for anything where you need a removable, re-positional sticker. These can be used over and over again. When you order this product it comes printed in a square, but it’s quite easy to cut out the image with any fabric scissors if you prefer to do so.
What makes Photo Tex the No.1 used Polyester Removable Adhesive Fabric ?
Photo-Tex adhesive will not leave a sticky residue on 99% of any surface when removed. It can withstand all weather conditions, and it will not shrink or curl like other material. Photo Tex won’t rip or wrinkle and can be pulled apart if it folds over during installation. (outdoor longevity varies based on ink source and weather conditions). Our materials adhesive does not weaken after several position changes as long as the adhesive stays clean.